Jul 23, 2008

What a day to be alive. There is something generally to be said when waking up, and usually this is all I can muster under the circumstance. Peeling my green plaid comforter from my body, I am blessed to see my scrawny hair infested legs are still appendages I can call my own. I give them a whirl, they are heavy and only vaguely responsive. My motor systems lack transcendence at this hour. Should I let them settle? A few minutes of will can unify the system.

I arise minutes later after integration. There is unfamiliar din echoing beneath my feet. Not strange enough to investigate at this hour. I approach the tiled sink, a selling point in the model, and peer across the basin. There I am, a hazy semblance. I paste the brush and open wide, my calcium is a fine bunch. Yadatahw.

3 comments:

cend_it. said...

Eggsellent

Robbie said...

I always love kurt's sendoff so it goes, but it needed something.


So it goes.....Yadatahw!

Mike Viglione said...

haha thx dude that is the most legit thing i could ever hear... er read